Khenchela: 4 people died of carbon monoxide suffocation in Khenchela

Four people died of suffocation of carbon monoxide gas emitted from the fireplace of a house located 50 km south of Khenchela, according to what was reported today, Saturday, by the local Directorate of Civil Protection.

According to the same source, civil protection personnel in the secondary unit, received, around midday today, Saturday, a distress call stating that 4 people had suffocated inside a house in the municipality of Chachar, so they moved to the spot where the deaths of a man, two women, and a small child were recorded.

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button